We are excited about the developmental journey with your child/children. Please refer to the areas below on the forms you will need to complete on your journey.
Prospective families first attend an observation of the classroom your child will be entering. Once you have completed the observation and intake form, your child will meet with his/her future guide to assess whether the Montessori environment is a fit for him/her. Elementary-aged students are invited to participate in a half-day visit to the Elementary classroom.
Observation Intake Forms
Please complete the Application for Enrollment and submit to St. Croix Montessori with your $20.00 application fee (non-refundable).
Admitted and returning parents, will need to complete the following forms:
- Contract for Tuition Payment
- Emergency Contacts, Medical Form, and Release Forms (Release forms include Field Trip, Permission to Swim, Photography/Media)
- Agreement to Attend St. Croix Montessori (Reading Parent Handbook is required before signing agreement)
- Intent to Return (admitted families only)
- Student Immunization Data Form
- Universal Child Health Record (To be completed by your child's doctor)